"A bride's paradise for finding everything under one roof...."
You've finally made the most important decision of your life!!
Below we have provided you a list of things to consider before coming
to a Bridal Mega Show. We want to ensure your day spent with us is productive.
- Prepare a list of items and services you need and set a budget for
each item/service so that the show exhibitors may assist you with your
- Bring your fiancÚ to the show. A decision can be made easily if he
is there with you. Sometimes you will get the best bargains if you would
commit to a service at the show. Approximately 30% of the shows attendees
- Come early so that you can avoid the line and have lots of time to
see each vendor and get good seats for the fashion show.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels. You'll need them at
registration and at the exhibit booths.
- Wear your "Bride-to-be" sticker to receive special services and prizes
opportunities from the exhibitors.
- Bring a pen and your checkbook just in case you want to actually book
any services at the show. Be sure to check on refund policies before
submitting a deposit and read the contract carefully.
- Collect all information you are interested in and study them at home
and compare prices. Exhibitors may contact you at a later date to offer
their services to you. You should compare prices and quality of service
before committing to a service order.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to the fashion show as the show can
get quite crowded. Seating is first come first served.
Come with pencil and paper - learn and SAVE!!
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING
12 Months or More:
- Choose location of ceremony
- Select reception site
- Buy wedding rings, order engraving
- Order wedding gown
- Reserve limousine service
- Decide on budget
- Decide type of wedding: Formal or Informal
- Compile bride and groom's invitation list
- Choose attendants
- Select veil and accessories
- Select attendant's gowns
- Select men's formal wear
- Plan details for reception, balloons and decorations
- Select photographer and videographer
- Select caterer
- Select florist
- Select bridal registry
- Select music for ceremony and reception
- Discuss honeymoon plans
- Order wedding cake
- Make reservations for rehearsal dinner
- Order invitations, personal stationery and programs
- Shop for trousseau
- Find a new place to live
- Shop for home furnishings
- Set an appointment for a complete physical exam
- Update your immunizations
- Finalize honeymoon plans
- Address wedding invitations
- Select attendant's gifts
- Call newspaper wedding announcement deadline
- Set a date with your fiancÚ to get your marriage license
- Reserve rental items for ceremony and reception
- Mail invitations
- Arrange for final fittings on your gown
- Remind bridesmaids of final gown fittings
- Test new hairstyles & make-up for wedding day
- Buy groom's wedding gift
- Arrange lodging for out-of-town guests
- Have a formal wedding portrait taken
- Make reservations for bridesmaids' luncheon
- Confirm honeymoon trip reservations
- Record wedding gifts as you receive them and write thank you cards and
send them out
- Double check attire and accessories for all members of the wedding party
- Confirm time & date of wedding rehearsal with members of the wedding party
- Review reception-seating plans and prepare place cards, if necessary
- Arrange to move your belongings to your new home
- Schedule appointment with hairdresser and manicurist
- Arrange for name change on your bank account, credit cards, driver license,
- Arrange for a professional to preserve and heirloom your gown and flowers
- Have final consultation with caterer, florist, musicians and photographers
- Give final count to reception facility and caterer
- Host bridesmaids' luncheon
- Begin packing for honeymoon trip